by Addie van der Kooy & Cecelia Clegg
As you may already know, the Pause for Presence project is all about bringing people together to deepen their experience of simply resting in the ground and aliveness of Being, a dimension in us that is completely unperturbed by all that is going on within and around us.
Being together in this way generates an energy field of group Presence, which allows for all of us to experience Presence in a much deeper way than would be possible if we were on our own. These monthly gatherings also aim to be “an oasis amidst all the world chaos of this present time”, as a recent participant described it.
Our last get-together on 12th June was rich and full. There were over 20 people and after some brief guidance into a sense of the ground and aliveness of Being, we simply rested there, embracing the silence and “letting ourselves just be“.
Some brief, rich sharing came out of this at times, but what was most noticeable was the depth and fullness felt in the group energy at the end. Words felt wholly inadequate to say farewell, so we just raised our hands – paws up for Presence! – as a way of honouring our full experience together.
It brought to mind a Rumi poem: “Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and right-doing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there. And when our souls lie down in that grass, the world is too full to talk about it.”
We feel this project clearly wants to keep moving forward, so we have planned our next get-together for Friday 10th July. If you sense a “yes” inside you to join in, then you are warmly welcome!
- Time and date: Friday 10th July from 4 pm to 5.15 pm BST (British Summer Time).
- Venue: Zoom video conferencing platform. If you have no experience with Zoom, please let Cecelia know for necessary guidance.
- Fee: £10 (by bank transfer) or £11 (by Paypal which includes £1 Paypal fee). It includes a free audio-recording of the guided sessions.
- Email Cecelia Clegg at firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
- If you are unable to attend, you can still register to receive an audio-recording of the guided sessions for a £5 fee.
So if you are Paws up for Presence, we’d love to see you on the 10th!
UK WBF trainers Addie van der Kooy and Cecelia Clegg.
To leave or read a comment, click here and go past the end of the post